£/€150 SAFETY NET SIGN UP PROMOTION
Terms and conditions
1.Open a new account and deposit funds and we will reimburse any net losses up to the value of your initial deposit (maximum €/£150) if you claim them back by emailing email@example.com within a month of opening the account. The refund is then available for withdrawal or to use for further bets.
2. You agree that by participating in this promotion (“Promotion”), you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) in addition to the Account Operating Rules. You should read these Terms carefully and acquaint yourself with our notice of risk
3. Only new Star Spreads online accounts can claim the promotion and must do so within a month of opening the account. Only one refund can be claimed per account
4. To receive this Promotion, customers must contact Customer Services by email, firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 month after opening the account to claim their net losses up to close of business that day.
5.You must claim your refund of losses before making your first withdrawal
6.You must place 6 bets with a realistic risk of losing €/£20 before you can claim your refund (e.g €/£10 on supremacy or total goals in a football match or €/£ 1 on supremacy or total points in a rugby match.)
7. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
8. Only one offer per household.
9. No employee (or any relation or partner or agent thereof) of any spread betting or fixed-odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of this Promotion.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to pay out under the Promotion if we have reasonable belief that: (a) there has been any co-operation, collusion and/or organisation of bets from the same source; or (b) the Promotion is being abused in any way.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or any part of the Promotion at any time and without notice. We are the sole arbiters of these Terms together with any other issue arising hereunder. We may make changes to these Terms and will notify you of such changes by posting the modifications here. We therefore recommend you revisit these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of our websites and services you accept any such modified Terms.
12. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability for the non-awarding of this Promotion.
13. Any dispute, or event not covered by these Terms, will be resolved by us in a manner we deem to be fairest to all parties. Our decision shall be final and/or binding on all clients. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of Republic of Ireland. If any condition within these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such condition shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.